About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- MSU lands 2015 QB from Arizona
- Randolph helps Grizzlies finish regular season strong
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
- MSU recruit Deyonta Davis helps Muskegon advance to Breslin Center
Tag Archives: Spartans
Tweet LANSING — Muskegon is headed to the Breslin Center and Michigan State 2015 recruit Deyonta Davis is a large reason why. Davis, who verbally committed to MSU in December, did as he’s done all season Tuesday night in leading … Continue reading
Tweet Michigan State and Nebraska were the lone top seeds to survive on the second day of the Big Ten women’s basketball tournament. Here’s a look at their matchup this evening. No. 2 seed MSU (22-8) vs. No. 3 seed … Continue reading
Tweet EAST LANSING — Bennie Fowler could be a candidate for a possible sixth year of eligibility because of the injuries he’s had during his career. The senior wide receiver isn’t thinking about that right now and is focused on … Continue reading
Tweet In this week’s opponent Q and A, we catch up with Marcus Fuller, who covers Minnesota football for the Pioneer Press.
Michigan State senior defensive back Darqueze Dennard is a finalist for another national award. Dennard was named one of three finalists for the Jim Thorpe Award on Monday, which annually goes to the nation’s top defensive back. The other finalists … Continue reading
Tweet In this week’s Q & A, we catch up with Dan Ryan (not the Chicagoland expressway) of the Daily Northwestern to get a better feel for Northwestern football and its season. MSU faces the Wildcats in Evanston today with … Continue reading
Tweet EAST LANSING — Adreian Payne’s career day helped save Michigan State against Columbia on Friday. The Michigan State senior forward was honored by the Big Ten today for his role in that win and a victory over top-ranked Kentucky … Continue reading
Tweet In this week’s opponent question and answer we talk with Mike Carmin, who covers Purdue for the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier. MSU (5-1, 2-0 Big Ten) faces the Boilermakers (1-5, 0-2) at noon Saturday (Big Ten Network).
Tweet Here’s a look at how former Michigan State football players fared in Week 1 of the NFL season.
Tweet Who: Western Michigan Broncos (0-0) vs. Michigan State Spartans (0-0) Where: Spartan Stadium in East Lansing Time: 8 p.m. TV: Big Ten Network Radio: Spartan Sports Network