About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- MSU lands 2015 QB from Arizona
- Randolph helps Grizzlies finish regular season strong
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
- MSU recruit Deyonta Davis helps Muskegon advance to Breslin Center
Tag Archives: recruits
Tweet Here’s a look at how Michigan State’s football recruits fared in games over the weekend.
We’re just under a month until national signing day for football prospects andÂ Scout.com released its final player rankings for the 2013 class today.
One of the big stories in the NFL on Sunday happened to be Kirk Cousins leading the Washington Redskins to a big victory. With Robert Griffin III going down, Cousins came off the bench to help the Redskins earn a … Continue reading
Grand Rapids Christian junior wide receiver Drake Harris was one of the big stories of the Michigan state football finals over the weekend at Ford Field. He delivered a record-setting performance to help Grand Rapids Christian capture the Division 3 … Continue reading
One of Michigan State’s top recruits in its 2013 class is starting to receive some interest from rival Michigan. Birmingham Brother Rice linebacker Jon Reschke declared on his Twitter page on Sunday afternoon that he received a scholarship offer from … Continue reading
Several Michigan State recruits helped their teams stay alive in their respective state playoffs over the weekend. Here’s a glance at how they fared in our weekly look at verbally committed MSU football players.
Ohio recruits concluded the regular season while the playoffs were in full swing for Michigan and Wisconsin recruits over the weekend. Here is a look at how Michigan State’s verbal commits fared in games this weekend.
The records continue to get shattered by MSU quarterback recruit Damion Terry. The Erie Cathedral Prep senior set the District 10 recordÂ for passing TDs by throwing for 352 yards and two scores and rushing for another in a 34-9 … Continue reading
Grand Rapids Christian wide receiver Drake Harris and Erie (Pa.) Cathedral Prep quarterback Damion Terry have been among the top performers of Michigan State recruits so far this season. Both players continued their strong seasons with big performances on Friday … Continue reading
Detroit Cass Tech running back/linebacker Deon Drake became the third commitment in MSU’s 2014 recruiting class on Sunday. Drake chose MSU over Ohio State and Iowa and also had offers from schools like Wisconsin, Notre Dame and Syracuse.