About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Randolph helps Grizzlies finish regular season strong
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
- MSU recruit Deyonta Davis helps Muskegon advance to Breslin Center
- Disappointing finish to add to drive for MSU recruit Lexi Gussert
Tag Archives: recruiting
Tweet Michigan State has received letters of intents from most of the members of its 2014 recruiting class. Below are National Underclassmen Combine CEO Dave Schuman’s thoughts on MSU’s incoming class.
Tom Izzo and Michigan State remain in the hunt for several of the elite prospects in the 2014 class. Shooting guard Devin Booker was the latest to narrow his list Monday and included the Spartans among his top five.
It’s officially signing day and plenty of Michigan State prospects have already faxed in their letters of intent this morning.
Michigan State’s latest addition to its 2013 recruiting class is a speedster with a lot of potential to grow.
We’re just under a month until national signing day for football prospects and Scout.com released its final player rankings for the 2013 class today.
Former Boston College commit Michael Geiger is now headed to MSU. Geiger, a senior kicker from Ottawa Hills High School in Ohio, tweeted Saturday that he had committed to MSU for the 2013 class on a full scholarship.
Grand Rapids Christian junior wide receiver Drake Harris was one of the big stories of the Michigan state football finals over the weekend at Ford Field. He delivered a record-setting performance to help Grand Rapids Christian capture the Division 3 … Continue reading
One of Michigan State’s top recruits in its 2013 class is starting to receive some interest from rival Michigan. Birmingham Brother Rice linebacker Jon Reschke declared on his Twitter page on Sunday afternoon that he received a scholarship offer from … Continue reading
Here is your weekly recap of how some future Spartan football players performed this weekend. Beaver Dam (Wis.) running back R.J. Shelton was one of the standout performers this week, while Erie Cathedral Prep quarterback Damion Terry and Grand Rapids … Continue reading
Here is a look at how some of Michigan State’s verbally committed football players performed this weekend. A notable performer is linebacker Jon Reschke of Birmingham Brother Rice. His team blanked Warren De La Salle 28-0. If you didn’t know … Continue reading