About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
- MSU recruit Deyonta Davis helps Muskegon advance to Breslin Center
- Disappointing finish to add to drive for MSU recruit Lexi Gussert
- MSU women’s hoops recruit helps Forest Park reach Class D title game
Tag Archives: MSU
Tweet LANSING — Muskegon is headed to the Breslin Center and Michigan State 2015 recruit Deyonta Davis is a large reason why. Davis, who verbally committed to MSU in December, did as he’s done all season Tuesday night in leading … Continue reading
Tweet Michigan State and Nebraska were the lone top seeds to survive on the second day of the Big Ten women’s basketball tournament. Here’s a look at their matchup this evening. No. 2 seed MSU (22-8) vs. No. 3 seed … Continue reading
Linebacker Chris Frey from Columbus (Ohio) Upper Arlington High School is one of two players from Michigan State’s 2014 recruiting class already enrolled. Here’s a little bit of what the linebacker had to say on signing day Wednesday.
Tweet Michigan State junior point guard Kiana Johnson has been suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules. The MSU women’s basketball program announced the suspension prior to tonight’s road game at Illinois.
Michigan State picked up a big late addition to its 2014 recruiting class. Sun Prairie, Wis., defensive tackle Craig Evans announced on Twitter on Monday night that he was committed to Michigan State.
Tweet EAST LANSING – Jalen Rose isn’t expecting Gary Harris-like treatment when he’s part of ESPN’s College GameDay broadcast from Breslin Center on Saturday morning. “(ESPN colleague and Michigan State grad) Jemele Hill loves to remind me about the time … Continue reading
Tweet Count ESPN NFL draft analyst Todd McShay as one who is high on Michigan State’s Darqueze Dennard. McShay has started watching more tape of Dennard recently and moved him up to his No. 3 corner in the draft class … Continue reading
We caught up with George Blaha for a story over the weekend in our Countdown to the Roses series where he revealed this would be his first time calling the Rose Bowl. Here’s more from our interview with Blaha where … Continue reading
Tweet Darqueze Dennard and Shilique Calhoun won the top Big Ten awards at their positions earlier this month and were today tabbed as All-Americans by USA Today. Dennard was named to the first team and Calhoun earned second team honors … Continue reading
Tweet EAST LANSING — Bennie Fowler could be a candidate for a possible sixth year of eligibility because of the injuries he’s had during his career. The senior wide receiver isn’t thinking about that right now and is focused on … Continue reading