About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- MSU spring football draft
- MSU lands 2015 QB from Arizona
- Randolph helps Grizzlies finish regular season strong
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
Tag Archives: Mike Sadler
Tweet EAST LANSING — Michigan State didn’t need Mike Sadler that much during Saturday’s 42-28 victory over Indiana. When he was needed, the junior punter helped the Spartans win the field position battle.
Michigan State junior punter Mike Sadler was among the 25 players named to the Ray Guy Award watch list Wednesday morning. The award is annually presented to the nation’s top punter.
The College Football Performance Awards have listed three Michigan State players on their watch list for special teams awards. Junior Mike Sadler was nominated for punter of the year, junior Nick Hill is a candidate for punt returner of the … Continue reading
MSU guard Gary Harris was named the Big Ten Freshman of the Week for the second time this season this morning. Harris averaged 16.5 points, 2.0 rebounds, 1.5 steals and 1.0 assists while helping the Spartans earn wins over Arkansas-Pine … Continue reading
Pennsylvania completed its regular season last weekend, while the playoffs began for Ohio prospects. Here’s looking at how Michigan State’s football recruits fared over the weekend.