About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Randolph helps Grizzlies finish regular season strong
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
- MSU recruit Deyonta Davis helps Muskegon advance to Breslin Center
- Disappointing finish to add to drive for MSU recruit Lexi Gussert
Tag Archives: Keith Appling
Tom Izzo is unsure of Keith Appling’s status going forward and is pondering the idea of shutting his senior point guard down if his injury continues to linger. But Appling’s body of work so far this season has resulted in … Continue reading
Tweet EAST LANSING — Tom Izzo isn’t a fan of the Big Ten schedule getting started before January. He’s also very wary of what lies ahead for the Spartans in the early stages of the conference season.
All this week and leading up to MSU’s season opener on Nov. 8 against McNeese State, I’ll break down every scholarship player on the Spartans’ roster. These should serve as your primer for the remaining exhibition game Monday against Division … Continue reading
Michigan State junior Keith Appling was named a finalist for the Bob Cousy Award today. The award annually is given to the nation’s top point guard.
Keith Appling has officially become the third captain for the Michigan State men’s basketball team. Tom Izzo made the announcement during his weekly press conference this morning. The move was made Sunday night and Appling now joins Derrick Nix and … Continue reading
Lansing native Anthony Clemmons had a couple of chances to help the Hawkeyes force overtime with Michigan State on Thursday night. He missed a potential game-tying 3 at the buzzer and split a pair of free throws in the final … Continue reading
MSU junior Keith Appling was named one of 20 finalists for the Bob Cousy Collegiate Point Guard of the Year Award by the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Wednesday.
A busy sports night will begin in a few hours with the Michigan State men’s basketball team opening its season at the Ramstein Air Base in Germany and the Spartan hockey team traveling to Ann Arbor for the opening game … Continue reading