About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- dmbtierney on USA Today tabs Dennard, Calhoun as All-Americans
- MSU Owns Hoke on MSU football: Big Ten title, Rose Bowl another step in Dantonio’s process
- jerseyjohn on MSU football: Big Ten title, Rose Bowl another step in Dantonio’s process
- huskerdave on Spartan Shadows: Prelude to the Big Ten Championship Game (final update: 8:07)
- jerseyjohn on BTN analysts impressed with MSU’s offensive growth
- USA Today tabs Dennard, Calhoun as All-Americans
- Reports: Former Spartan Kirk Cousins to start for Redskins this week
- Spartans in the NFL Week 14: Cousins replaces RG3, could play in final weeks for Redskins
- MSU football: Big Ten title, Rose Bowl another step in Dantonio’s process
- Commitment to ground game pays off for Spartans
- Spartan Shadows: Prelude to the Big Ten Championship Game (final update: 8:07)
- MSU football opponent Q and A: Ohio State
Tag Archives: Keith Appling
All this week and leading up to MSUâ€™s season opener on Nov. 8 against McNeese State, Iâ€™ll break down every scholarship player on the Spartansâ€™ roster. These should serve as your primer for the remaining exhibition game Monday against Division … Continue reading
Michigan State junior Keith Appling was named a finalist for the Bob Cousy Award today. The award annually is given to the nation’s top point guard.
Keith Appling has officially become the third captain for the Michigan State men’s basketball team. Tom Izzo made the announcement during his weekly press conference this morning. The move was made Sunday night and Appling now joins Derrick Nix and … Continue reading
Lansing native Anthony Clemmons had a couple of chances to help the Hawkeyes force overtime with Michigan State on Thursday night. He missed a potential game-tying 3 at the buzzer and split a pair of free throws in the final … Continue reading
MSU junior Keith Appling was named one of 20 finalists for the Bob Cousy Collegiate Point Guard of the Year Award by the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Wednesday.
A busy sports night will begin in a few hours with the Michigan State men’s basketball team opening its season at the Ramstein Air Base in Germany and the Spartan hockey team traveling to Ann Arbor for the opening game … Continue reading