About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- MSU spring football draft
- MSU lands 2015 QB from Arizona
- Randolph helps Grizzlies finish regular season strong
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
Tag Archives: Jon Reschke
Grand Rapids Christian junior wide receiver Drake Harris was one of the big stories of the Michigan state football finals over the weekend at Ford Field. He delivered a record-setting performance to help Grand Rapids Christian capture the Division 3 … Continue reading
One of Michigan State’s top recruits in its 2013 class is starting to receive some interest from rival Michigan. Birmingham Brother Rice linebacker Jon Reschke declared on his Twitter page on Sunday afternoon that he received a scholarship offer from … Continue reading
Pennsylvania completed its regular season last weekend, while the playoffs began for Ohio prospects. Here’s looking at how Michigan State’s football recruits fared over the weekend.
Ohio recruits concluded the regular season while the playoffs were in full swing for Michigan and Wisconsin recruits over the weekend. Here is a look at how Michigan State’s verbal commits fared in games this weekend.