About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- huskerdave on Spartan Shadows: Prelude to the Big Ten Championship Game (final update: 8:07)
- jerseyjohn on BTN analysts impressed with MSU’s offensive growth
- Jmac on BTN analysts impressed with MSU’s offensive growth
- Jmac on Bennie Fowler not thinking about a possible sixth season right now
- dmbtierney on MSU football: National championship game not out of picture for Spartans?
- Spartan Shadows: Prelude to the Big Ten Championship Game (final update: 8:07)
- MSU football opponent Q and A: Ohio State
- MSU football: Spartans near completion of 2013 redemption tour
- BTN analysts impressed with MSU’s offensive growth
- Bennie Fowler not thinking about a possible sixth season right now
- Spartans in the NFL Week 13: Bell has strong game before getting hurt
- Dennard, Calhoun lead MSU’s All-Big Ten selections
Tag Archives: Jerel Worthy
Tweet Since Le’Veon Bell’s return from a foot injury, the Pittsburgh Steelers have been a better team. Bell helped the Steelers continue their midseason surge Sunday, playing a role in a third straight victory that has Pittsburgh tied with Baltimore … Continue reading
Tweet Here’s a look at how former Spartans performed in Week 9 NFL games.
The Big Ten football season is officially over after five teams were in action on New Year’s Day. MSU has one of the Big Ten’s two bowl victories this season with its triumph over TCU in the Buffalo Wild Wings … Continue reading
The records continue to get shattered by MSU quarterback recruit Damion Terry. The Erie Cathedral Prep senior set the District 10 recordÂ for passing TDs by throwing for 352 yards and two scores and rushing for another in a 34-9 … Continue reading