About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- jerseyjohn on BTN analysts impressed with MSU’s offensive growth
- Jmac on BTN analysts impressed with MSU’s offensive growth
- Jmac on Bennie Fowler not thinking about a possible sixth season right now
- dmbtierney on MSU football: National championship game not out of picture for Spartans?
- Jmac on MSU football: National championship game not out of picture for Spartans?
- MSU football opponent Q and A: Ohio State
- MSU football: Spartans near completion of 2013 redemption tour
- BTN analysts impressed with MSU’s offensive growth
- Bennie Fowler not thinking about a possible sixth season right now
- Spartans in the NFL Week 13: Bell has strong game before getting hurt
- Dennard, Calhoun lead MSU’s All-Big Ten selections
- Week 14 Big Ten football power poll
Tag Archives: Gary Harris
Tweet EAST LANSING — Michigan State’s Adreian Payne and Gary Harris are among the early season candidates for the Oscar Robertson Trophy. Payne and Harris were among 15 players named to the preseason watch list for the award on Tuesday. … Continue reading
All this week and leading up to MSUâ€™s season opener on Nov. 8 against McNeese State, Iâ€™ll break down every scholarship player on the Spartansâ€™ roster. These should serve as your primer for the remaining exhibition game Monday against Division … Continue reading
The Michigan State men’s basketball program didn’t have anyone selected in last week’s NBA draft, but 2014 could be very good for Tom Izzo’s program. A Spartan team that’s expected to be among the best in college basketball next season, … Continue reading
Gary Harris is returning to Michigan State for his sophomore season. MSU announced the Fisher, Ind., natives’ decision this afternoon in a press release. Harris, a 6-foot-4 guard, was the Big Ten freshman of the year after averaging 12.9 points … Continue reading
Lansing native Anthony Clemmons had a couple of chances to help the Hawkeyes force overtime with Michigan State on Thursday night. He missed a potential game-tying 3 at the buzzer and split a pair of free throws in the final … Continue reading
MSU guard Gary Harris was named the Big Ten Freshman of the Week for the second time this season this morning. Harris averaged 16.5 points, 2.0 rebounds, 1.5 steals and 1.0 assists while helping the Spartans earn wins over Arkansas-Pine … Continue reading
What first began circulating on Saturday following MSU’s loss to Northwestern is beginning to come true. Maryland is headed to the Big Ten, effectively starting in the 2014-15 season. â€śAdding the University of Maryland opens up a whole new set … Continue reading