About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Randolph helps Grizzlies finish regular season strong
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
- MSU recruit Deyonta Davis helps Muskegon advance to Breslin Center
- Disappointing finish to add to drive for MSU recruit Lexi Gussert
Tag Archives: Big Ten
Tweet EAST LANSING — Tom Izzo isn’t a fan of the Big Ten schedule getting started before January. He’s also very wary of what lies ahead for the Spartans in the early stages of the conference season.
Tweet Here is this week’s Big Ten power poll, following a near full slate of conference games on Saturday.
Tweet In this week’s Q and A, we talk with Dustin Dopirak, who covers Indiana football for the Bloomington Herald-Times. MSU faces the Hoosiers at noon Saturday in its Big Ten home opener.
Michigan State will start the season just outside the top 25 of the USA Today coaches poll. The Spartans, who are coming off a 7-6 season, received 89 votes in the debut poll – the third-most of teams outside the … Continue reading
The 2014 Big Ten football schedule has been released and Michigan State will host Michigan for a second straight year and face Nebraska and Purdue in its cross-division games. MSU will open its conference slate against by hosting Nebraska on … Continue reading
Michigan State’s path to a Big Ten football championship is set to get much tougher starting in 2014. According to an ESPN.com report, MSU is heading east in the Big Ten’s division realignment. Joining the Spartans in what will be … Continue reading
Here’s the weekly look at the Big Ten men’s and women’s basketball power rankings.
Here’s a look at the weekly power rankings for Big Ten men’s and women’s basketball as we in the middle stages of the conference schedule. MEN 1. Indiana (20-2, 8-1) – Hot-shooting Hoosiers earned home victory over Michigan in showdown … Continue reading
This is going to be something we’re going to try incorporate into this blog on a weekly basis. Here is a look at a view of the Big Ten men’s and women’s basketball power rankings after the first week of … Continue reading
The Big Ten is in position to win its fourth straight ACC/Big Ten after winning four of the six matchups on Tuesday night. The conference showed its basketball strength, getting big wins by top-ranked Indiana over North Carolina and then … Continue reading