OK, here’s the deal. We’re about 10 minutes from kickoff in Bloomington. Brian and I are going to be ducking in and out of here and Twitter during the MSU-Indiana game from mid-Michigan. Consider this your sports bar from your couch … but it’s BYOB and we’re your hosts. Let’s make this an interactive conversation and see how it goes.
About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Spartans in the NFL: Preseason Week 3
- Spartans in the NFL: Preseason Week 2
- Fallout of O’Bannon case has MSU players missing popular game
- Spartans opening season No. 8 in AP poll
- Spartans in the NFL: Preseason Week 1
- Rose Bowl residuals: More from MSU President Lou Anna K. Simon and AD Mark Hollis
- MSU football: Dantonio reviews opening practice