About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- huskerdave on Spartan Shadows: Prelude to the Big Ten Championship Game (final update: 8:07)
- jerseyjohn on BTN analysts impressed with MSU’s offensive growth
- Jmac on BTN analysts impressed with MSU’s offensive growth
- Jmac on Bennie Fowler not thinking about a possible sixth season right now
- dmbtierney on MSU football: National championship game not out of picture for Spartans?
- MSU football: Big Ten title, Rose Bowl another step in Dantonio’s process
- Commitment to ground game pays off for Spartans
- Spartan Shadows: Prelude to the Big Ten Championship Game (final update: 8:07)
- MSU football opponent Q and A: Ohio State
- MSU football: Spartans near completion of 2013 redemption tour
- BTN analysts impressed with MSU’s offensive growth
- Bennie Fowler not thinking about a possible sixth season right now
Category Archives: Women’s Basketball
EAST LANSING — The Michigan State women’s basketball team dropped two spots in this week’s Associated Press poll after a 2-1 start to the season. MSU garnered 241 points and is ranked No. 21 in an AP poll that features … Continue reading
Tweet SOUTH BEND, Ind. â€“ Madison Williams spent most of the last week lobbying to play. She tried once again Monday while watching from the bench as her teammates struggled to come away with rebounds.
The Big Ten women’s basketball schedule was released this afternoon. Three of Michigan State’s first four Big Ten games are on the road this season. MSU faces Penn State, Purdue, Michigan, Indiana, Iowa and Northwestern just once in the regular … Continue reading
Joliet (Ill.) Catholic wing Jasmine Lumpkin became the first recruit in the 2014 class for the Michigan State women’s basketball team when she verbally committed last week. She is regarded as a top 100 player in the nation. The Collegiate … Continue reading
Incoming Michigan State women’s basketball recruit Tori Jankoska has been named to PARADE’s 2013 high school All-American team.
COLLEGE PARK, Md. â€“ Suzy Merchant Âwanted to leave College Park with at least one victory. And with her 96-year old great uncle Patrick Phillips in attendance, Merchant coached the No. 5 seed Michigan State womenâ€™s basketball team to a … Continue reading
Michigan StateÂ women’s basketball signee Tori Jankoska has reeled in the postseason accolades this week. The Freeland High School senior was named Michigan’s Miss Basketball on Monday afternoon and has added a couple more awards this morning. Jankoska was named … Continue reading
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — The Michigan State women’s basketball team is making it second appearance ever in the Big Ten Tournament championship game this afternoon against Purdue at the Sears Centre Arena. The game can be seen on ESPN2 at … Continue reading
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. – Follow along with updates here as the Michigan State women’s basketball team takes on Michigan for the third time this season tonight. MSU hasn’t lost two straight to Michigan since losing on Jan. 25, 2001 and … Continue reading
The MSU women’s basketball team takes on Wisconsin at 2 p.m. today (Big Ten Network) with a first-round bye for the Big Ten Tournament on the line. With a win the Spartans will finish as the No. 3 or No. … Continue reading