About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Randolph helps Grizzlies finish regular season strong
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
- MSU recruit Deyonta Davis helps Muskegon advance to Breslin Center
- Disappointing finish to add to drive for MSU recruit Lexi Gussert
Category Archives: Mark Dantonio
Mark Dantonio’s and his MSU football staff are getting raises.
LOS ANGELES – My flight back to Detroit and … well, don’t tell me what I’m coming back to weather-wise … leaves in a few hours. Yet more than 24 hours after Michigan State’s Rose Bowl victory over Stanford on … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES — The landing gear from my flight hit the ground at LAX around 12:40 ET, or 9:40 here. Flipped on the phone to call family to let them know the trip went well. Got a few email notifications, … Continue reading
Tweet Michigan State knew it would be in a BCS game about 24 hours ago when it beat Ohio State for the Big Ten championship. Mark Dantonio spent the rest of the evening celebrating in the lobby of the team … Continue reading
Tweet 11:17 a.m., MICHIGAN-INDIANA BORDER – It’s cold. Very cold. Thankfully, there have been merely a few flurries in the air and not the blizzard-like conditions of the past 36 hours. Regardless, Team GreenAndWhite.com – Brian Calloway, Graham Couch, photographer … Continue reading
The bowl scenarios right now are seemingly endless. But at least one national numbers cruncher thinks that MSU retains an outside shot at – believe it or not – playing for the national championship.
The trend of Michigan State playing undisciplined football is continuing to haunt the Spartans as they trail Iowa 14-10 at halftime. Let’s look at the penalty problem MSU is experiencing this season.
Mark Dantonio continues to preach about how Michigan State’s players are like a family and allude that their locker room is like a warm, caring home. They all have each others’ backs. That well may be the case, but one-sided … Continue reading
MSU coach Mark Dantonio announced on his pregame radio show that sophomore Connor Cook will be the starting quarterback today against South Florida.
Mark Dantonio announced Michigan State’s captains Wednesday night via Twitter. By that time, Andrew Maxwell knew he wouldn’t be one – a year after the quarterback’s teammates voted him into the leadership position as a junior.