About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- MSU lands 2015 QB from Arizona
- Randolph helps Grizzlies finish regular season strong
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
- MSU recruit Deyonta Davis helps Muskegon advance to Breslin Center
Category Archives: Football
Mark Dantonio’s and his MSU football staff are getting raises.
Linebacker Chris Frey from Columbus (Ohio) Upper Arlington High School is one of two players from Michigan State’s 2014 recruiting class already enrolled. Here’s a little bit of what the linebacker had to say on signing day Wednesday.
Tweet Michigan State has received letters of intents from most of the members of its 2014 recruiting class. Below are National Underclassmen Combine CEO Dave Schuman’s thoughts on MSU’s incoming class.Â
Michigan State landed its big fish as it wrapped up its 2014 recruiting class with a strong finish. The Spartans received a commitment from Southfield five-star defensive end Malik McDowell on Wednesday morning, adding to what’s already been a strong … Continue reading
Michigan State picked up a big late addition to its 2014 recruiting class. Sun Prairie, Wis., defensive tackle Craig Evans announced on Twitter on Monday night that he was committed to Michigan State.
Tweet A season that ended with a 10-game winning streak and a Rose Bowl victory over Stanford has led to Michigan State earning a No. 3 ranking in the final Associated Press and USA Today coaches polls. The Spartans (13-1) … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES â€“ My flight back to Detroit and â€¦ well, donâ€™t tell me what Iâ€™m coming back to weather-wise â€¦ leaves in a few hours. Yet more than 24 hours after Michigan Stateâ€™s Rose Bowl victory over Stanford on … Continue reading
Tweet Le’Veon Bell set a franchise rookie mark while helping the Pittsburgh Steelers conclude the season with a 20-7 victory over the Cleveland Browns. The former Michigan State running back had 96 yards of total offense on Sunday to finish … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES — The landing gear from my flight hit the ground at LAX around 12:40 ET, or 9:40 here. Flipped on the phone to call family to let them know the trip went well. Got a few email notifications, … Continue reading
Tweet Rookie running back Le’Veon Bell had his best day as a pro and helped the Pittsburgh Steelers earn a victory at Lambeau Field. Bell became the first Steeler running back to surpass the 100 yard rushing mark in 23 … Continue reading