About this blogChris Solari
Chris Solari has been with LSJ Media since 2006 and has covered Spartan athletics since 1994 while attending MSU. He also was an award-winning writer while covering South Dakota State athletics from 2002-06.Brian Calloway
Brian is a native of Coloma, Mich., and a 2005 graduate of Eastern Michigan. He has worked at the Lansing State Journal since October 2010.
- Jim Vander Galien on Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- kirk conner on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Jim from Okemos on MSU women’s basketball: Incoming recruit Gussert hoping to finish prep career at Breslin
- Spartan Alum on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- Brian Calloway on Former Spartan Draymond Green makes most of extra playing time
- MSU lands 2015 QB from Arizona
- Randolph helps Grizzlies finish regular season strong
- Seasons winding down for former MSU basketball standouts
- MSU basketball: A requiem for a season – and time – lost
- Draymond Green making impact for surging Warriors
- Knicks sign Shannon Brown for remainder of season
- MSU recruit Deyonta Davis helps Muskegon advance to Breslin Center
Monthly Archives: October 2012
A number of topics to catch up with this afternoon, including a third ACL injury for MSU women’s basketball player Madison Williams.
As I wrote the other day, MSU still has a chance at repeating as Big Ten Legends Division champions and getting to Indianapolis to play for a shot at reaching the Rose Bowl. But it’s an uphill battle that will … Continue reading
Ohio recruits concluded the regular season while the playoffs were in full swing for Michigan and Wisconsin recruits over the weekend. Here is a look at how Michigan State’s verbal commits fared in games this weekend.
MSU freshman Matt Costello took a hard fall in practice this afternoon, and coach Tom Izzo said he might miss Tuesday’s exhibition opener against Northwood (Fla.).
Bennie Fowler and Andrew Maxwell hooked up for a game-winning catch for the second time this season, helping the Spartans earn a 16-13 win in overtime over Wisconsin on Saturday at Camp Randall Stadium. This win was a much needed … Continue reading
Michigan State finds itself down just 7-3 at the halftime but came away empty handed after starting a drive in the red zone as its offensive struggles continued. It marks the fifth time this season the Spartans have been held … Continue reading
This season hasnâ€™t gone the way Michigan State expected, but that doesnâ€™t lessen the impact of todayâ€™s visit to Wisconsin. MSU and Wisconsin combined for two of the most memorable football games in the Big Ten last year and have … Continue reading
We’re about 27 hours from kickoff and it’s almost time to “Jump Around” like they do at Camp Randall Stadium. Michigan State is 4-4 and will be trying to avoid a third straight loss when it visits Wisconsin on Saturday. … Continue reading
The annual kickoff to the Big Ten men’s and women’s basketball seasons took place today at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare. The Indiana men’s basketball progran grabbed all the attention throughout the preseason and was one of the hot topics of … Continue reading
All season there has been talk about offensive coordinator Dan Roushar among fans. Many view him as a reason for Michigan State’s lack of offensive success this season.The Spartans rank 11th in the Big Ten in scoring offense at 19.6 … Continue reading